Going out of town for the weekend? Our new beach bag is just what you need for a fun-filled trip! Roomy & easy weekender or for those who need a bit more room during the workweek.
This bag is the quintessential multi-purpose bag. Throw your towel, SPF, portable speaker & hit the road. The detachable Kisumu pouch allows you to access your essentials easily and if you need to head to dinner right after, it turns into a wristlet carrying your wallet, keys & phone. We love its functionality and bright & playful design.
- 100% Natural cotton canvas
- Hand screen printed Kuba Cloth pattern
- Lead-free water-based inks used for silk screen printing
- Magnetic button closure
- Internal zipper pocket with YKK zipper closure to secure smaller essential items
- All leather straps & trims are sourced from one of Kenya's finest & oldest tanneries
- Roomy main compartment
- Reinforced leather handles - allowing your bag to hold up to 40lbs.
- Piping seams running vertically along the sides of the bag & around the bottom of the bag, help give the bag a standing structure & reinforces the seems of the bag making this super sturdy!
- A symbolic 36° diagonal stitch which represents our factory location in Kenya is located on the front
- Hand beaded tab made by our Maasai Maker Mums
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya
- Please note - Each Kuba Cloth pattern varies in each product due to the handmade nature - they are uniquely different JUST LIKE YOU!
- 14” H X 19" W + 7" strap drop
To spot treat, wet the Wash & Stain Bar and gently work into the stained area(s). Remove soap and dirt with a wet Lint-Free Cleaning Cloth—be sure to remove all soap. Dampen the cloth as needed, and repeat the process until satisfied.
If necessary, gently wipe your print with a soft cloth that has been slightly dampened with water. Never use chemicals to clean your print. When doing so ensure that all leather parts are carefully protected from water.